Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Question and a Comment

First - the question. Why the hell are the doors at the Bellevue (on 15th Street) so friggin' heavy? I go there for lunch pretty frequently because there's a great food court with lots of selection (including a Bain's Deli, yum). But I seriously don't understand why I have to pull a muscle in my bicep every time I want to go in. Are they trying to deter people from entering? Do they only want massive body builders to go inside? Do they want to crush me? What did I ever do to them to deserve this treatment? Until these questions can be answered, I'll just struggle my way in, grab my Pad Thai, and struggle my way out again. 

And now the comment - way to go FACEBOOK for having the weirdest ads EVER. Check out this gem: 















Now if you're that suspicious of the person you're dating, you shouldn't be dating them in the first place. But I guess that's what you get for finding a boyfriend on Facebook. Right? Also, if you use this service, you're a crazy stalker. 

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go check if Will's parents are, in fact, his birth parents. 

*NOTE: I haven't written anything about New Year's and all that jazz, but I'm going to post an entry with my resolutions soon. As you can tell, one of them was not stop procrastinating. 

No comments: