Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scenes from the City

So I am taking a photography class at the Fleisher Art Memorial in Bella Vista, and it's been a good time. I am learning all about the different symbols on my camera, like the little face symbol and the mountain symbol and the Eiffel-Tower-with-the-moon-behind-it symbol. (Really, who designs these things?) Anyway, I wanted to share some of the photographs I've taken recently. So here they are!


This is a pretty design on a Hookah at Leila Cafe.
LOVE this picture of broken glass in a window on South Street.

There are mosaics like these all over the South Street area.

I like the colors in this one... the yellow against the blue sky.
Again with the yellow and the sky.

I used the Tungsten setting to make this one really blue.

Tried my best to get the pinky-purply sky in this one.
Playing around with digital macro - my new favorite setting on my camera.
Scenes from Rittenhouse.
Travelling on Septa. Exhilarating.

Whizzing past a stop on the R3.

No comments: