Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh Goody! A typo in the NYTimes!

It probably reflects very poorly on me that I get my kicks from seeing typos in venerable newspapers such as the New York Times. But whatever. I can't help that warm and tingly feeling that creeps up on me when I realize the editors who fill the country's most coveted editorial positions aren't perfect.

So let's celebrate this article, which contains this typo:
Ms. Block went to the company’s Web site and filed an application online, which many others had not. By doing do, her application went directly into the company’s system.

Sounds like something that transpires when my boyfriend is in the bathroom, right?

It's gonna be a good weekend. I can just tell.

1 comment:

Liz S said...

Haha. I am equally elated. Also check out one article I just posted in my blog. We are killing bees with our cell phones and I am sad.