Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 Things I Hate Right Now

As per the title of this entry:

1) Shape-ups.
If you honestly believe a pair of shoes alone is going to help you lose weight, there's a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you. Sure, I will accept the fact that maybe they help people with back problems. Or maybe they tone your muscles a tiny bit because they have you walking on an elevation. Maybe they even do help you lose a negligible amount of weight. But the point is that you're WALKING. Not that you're walking in Shape-ups. If you wear the shape-ups and walk to the fridge for a soda, they're not going to do anything for you.

Just f*&%ing exercise. Diet pills, weight loss miracles - it all REALLY makes me angry. Simple diet modifications and exercise are the healthiest and most effective ways to lose weight. Not some $100 pair of shoes. DUH.

2) Celebrities who say they eat like pigs, yet are a size negative 3.
God. I read about this all the time. Annalynn McCord (who the hell is she anyway?) loves burgers. Shakira loves food. Kim Kardashian probably loves stuffing her face with lard. Yet... they still all have no body fat. Why? Probably because after they splurge on that burger or that lard, they spend 3 hours in a gym with a $1,000/session personal trainer. But no one ever says that, now do they? Stars who claim they eat whatever they want and don't work out and still look like a pencil are lying. LYING.

Also, stars who say they were dorks in high school are lying. Except maybe the guy who plays Screech. Or Justin Long. I could believe he was a dweeb-monger.

Ok. Glad I got that off my chest. Now I'm going to go eat 10 burgers and then walk 15 steps in my shape-ups. That should do the trick. Slimmer, toned thighs - here I come!!!

No comments: